Delta Air Lines, Inc. Sales Account Executive in SHANGHAI, China
Sales Account Executive
Ref #: 1562
LinkedIn Tag: #LI-RK1
How you'll help us Keep Climbing (overview & key responsibilities)
Thank you for your interest in the Sales Account Executive position based in Shanghai, China.
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates are responsible for having any work permits or visas necessary to work in Chinaat the time of submitting an application. Delta willnotbe responsible for identifying the work documentation requirements or for advising the applicant on the steps required for obtaining such documentation.
The Sales Account Executive is responsible for leading sales channels in the assigned territory to maximize PoS China revenues and market share, focusing on premium revenue with Delta's most strategic Corporate and TMC accounts. This position reports directly to General Manager China Corporate Sales.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Analyze the travel market, develop appropriate sales plans and ensure efficient implementation.
· Develop corporate account base and timely follow-ups to review account's performance and address actions accordingly.
· Build and maintain effective relationships with both corporate clients and travel agents.
· Provide quality service to customers with courtesy and efficiency.
· Conduct necessary skills training of travel agents.
· Develop market presence by leveraging Delta Air Lines advertising and PR programs.
· Develop both strategic and tactical plans that create a safety-conscious environment resulting in employee safety and well-being.
What you need to succeed (minimum qualifications)
· College degree is required. Must be fluent in English and Chinese (both verbal and written).
· Minimum 4 years Sales Experience in one of the world-leading airlines or hotels.
· Must be in possession of valid documentation to live and work in China at the time of applying to this position. Delta does not sponsor.
· Must have the ability to work well with others in a time-sensitive and team environment with minimal supervision, be result oriented.
· Excellent customer service and communication skills required.
· Candidate must have the ability to handle multiple priorities and work effectively with cross-functional divisions.
· Some travel required.
· Solid PC and MS Office skills a must.
What will give you a competitive edge (preferred qualifications)
· Master's degree preferred
Delta Air Lines, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation in its application process for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you are a qualified individual, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings through this site, apply for jobs through Delta’s online system, or at any point in the selection process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please click here