Delta Air Lines, Inc. Project Leader in ATLANTA, Georgia
United States, Georgia, Atlanta
Airport Customer Service
Ref #: 2444
How you'll help us Keep Climbing (overview & key responsibilities)
The Project Leader serves as project leader for Airport Operations Improvement and Sustainment initiatives. This position manages large and complex divisional and/or cross-divisional projects with moderate scope, schedule, and financial risk. The individual must be skilled in managing project change requests by accurately assessing project impact.
The successful Project Leader must be able to drive cross-divisional collaboration by influencing others and clearly articulating requirements, objectives, and solutions. This individual must be able to lead change management efforts, including managing and overseeing experts who create training and communications materials. This individual must be able to operate under minimal supervision and think strategically to overcome obstacles.
Summary of responsibilities (not comprehensive of all tasks):
· Directs project teams comprised of Airport Operations Subject Matter Experts, Marketing, Information Technology, Cargo, Outside Vendors, Supply Chain, etc. and allocates cross-divisional responsibilities.
· Accurately scopes out the length and difficulty of the tasks, as well as schedules and guides the tasks of highly interdependent deliverables and resources.
· Reports expenditures, prepares funding allocations and justifies cost discrepancies from planned to actual costs.
· Develops mitigation responses and strategies to address project risks; serves as liaison and main Point of Contact between the cross-divisional team members.
· Practices safety-conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
What you need to succeed (minimum qualifications)
· Must have a bachelor’s degree with 3 to 5 years’ experience or equivalent, relevant experience (5 or more years of working experience in airport operations or project management).
· Must have a proven track record of out of the box thinking and an ability to think large scale.
· Must be familiar with standard Project Management Tools such as Gantt Charts, WBS, Communication Management, Stakeholder Management, etc.
· Must be able to successfully execute and manage the scope, schedule and budget of divisional and cross-divisional projects.
· Must be willing to travel up to 25% of the time.
· (If transferring internally)Must be performing satisfactorily in current position.
What will give you a competitive edge (preferred qualifications)
· PMP or CAPM certification is preferred.
· Experience with ServiceNow PPM and Tableau preferred.
Delta Air Lines, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation in its application process for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you are a qualified individual, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings through this site, apply for jobs through Delta’s online system, or at any point in the selection process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please click here