Delta Air Lines, Inc. Program Manager, IFEC Business Management and Analysis in ATLANTA, Georgia
Program Manager, IFEC Business Management and Analysis
United States, Georgia, Atlanta
Customer Experience Design
Ref #: 23403
How you'll help us Keep Climbing (overview & key responsibilities)
Program Manager – Business Management & Analysis, In-Flight Entertainment and Connectivity (IFEC) is responsible for assisting in the development of business analysis and strategic formulation for IFEC. The role will lead and develop reporting mechanisms to track business goals and objectives, competitive business analysis, formulation of commercial strategies. In addition, this role will play a key role identifying, evaluating, and developing the IFEC’s business strategies to ensure Delta’s IFEC industry leadership. The role is a combination between supporting commercial business strategies and long-term strategic planning.
· Model development: assist with research and modeling of commercial structures and economics across IFEC properties.
· Financial reporting: assist with financial tracking/reporting, including ensure fulfillment of contractual and business case tracking.
· Assist with contract program management: keep up-to-date tracking plans as well as centralized contract commitment database.
· Assist in the development of executive presentations.
· Assist in the formulation of strategies including by not limited to – research, analysis and executive buy-in
Benefits and Perks to Help You Keep Climbing
A career at Delta not only gives you a chance to see the world, but we also provide excellent benefits to help you keep climbing along the way!
Competitive salary, industry leading profit sharing and 401(k) with generous direct contribution and company match
Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental, vision, short/long term disability and life benefits
A detailed wellness plan that recognizes the importance physical, emotional, financial, and social wellbeing
Domestic and International flight privileges
What you need to succeed (minimum qualifications)
· 5 years of related experience required
· Strong financial modeling and analytical skills
· Familiar with market research
· Entrepreneurial, change-striving, resilient spirit
· Ability to think strategically, and translate into a compelling story
· Strong organizational and time management skills: ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadline
· Strong business acumen
· Successful candidate must have a strong working knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
· Ability to develop concise and relevant documents and presentations for senior management
· Exhibits curiosity and thinks creatively to help identify solutions.
· Consistently prioritizes safety and security of self, others, and personal data.
· Embraces diverse people, thinking, and styles.
· Possesses a high school diploma, GED, or high school equivalency.
· Is at least 18 years of age and has authorization to work in the United States.
What will give you a competitive edge (preferred qualifications)
· A master’s degree in Math, Business or Strategy is highly desirable
· Advanced financial modeling experience
Delta Air Lines, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation in its application process for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you are a qualified individual, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings through this site, apply for jobs through Delta’s online system, or at any point in the selection process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please click here